28 Jul 14:00 - 11 Aug 02:00 - Nosara
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort
We want you to become part of my Alchemy of Yoga Family. We are a tribe. We are seekers, adventurers, lovers of love, rebel spirits, stretchy-minded, soulful spirits. We enjoy supporting one another, laughter, organic food, dancing in the moonlight, lounging in the hot tub under the stars, playing in the pool, silent meditation hikes, taking naps & enthusiastic conversation about elevating the world.
In our intimate Kula (community of the heart, extended family), we will delve into the deepest study of who we are so we can live our happiness in a big way. More than simply mastering some yoga poses (though you will accomplish this), I want to see you become more self-aware and self-confident in the authentic expression of your dharma. This is the part where you find out who you are.
Our teaching intention is to serve you as a compassionate mentor who inspires honest self-inquiry and ultimate transformation. This goes way beyond just teaching: Mentoring means we have the opportunity to hold space for your growth now and forever. We do not follow an authoritarian model of teaching where we just tell you what to do.
Instead, we want you to listen to yourself, pay attention to your body and discern for yourself what supports your authenticity.
How does the Alchemy of Yoga work? It transforms us on three levels: Physical Alchemy, Spiritual Alchemy, and Mental Alchemy. For us as Alchemist Yogis our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, poses, breath, thoughts and the mixing it all together changes our life. Happiness again becomes our natural alchemy.
You are transformed into a Peace Leader, leading a Happiness Revolution and changing the world!
When you’ve completed your training, you will be completely prepared to design and confidently lead Dynamic Vinyasa, Mindful Vinyasa, Hatha and Restorative classes, all with your own signature style. You’ll also have the skill and confidence to adapt to the varied fitness and experience levels of your students making yoga accessible to everyone. You will be ready to effectively inspire others and will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador joining 23 previous classes of graduates over the last 11 years.
We know picking a Yoga School is hard. If our philosophy and approach resonates with you then apply today and let’s talk more to know for sure. We'd love the opportunity to be part of your soul journey!
With peace in all ways,
Silvia and Emily~ Alchemy of Yoga
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Alchemy of Yoga provides a safe haven: a nurturing place to engage in open minded self-exploration. We are devoted to offering you an atmosphere in which freedom of expression, fun, creativity and passion for life are "totally" encouraged! This program covers the foundations of the 8 limbed path of Yoga and believes in yoga as a life-long truthful celebration of ourselves and our world.
Alchemy of Yoga is recognized by Yoga Alliance as a 200-Hour Registered Yoga School with a ten-year history and hundreds of graduates worldwide.
Alchemy of Yoga offers TWO paths of study:
▪ Option 1 includes immersion for serious students looking to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga asana, meditation, philosophy, and spirit with no intention to teach.
▪ Option 2 includes above aspects of self-study culminating in formal certification though Yoga Alliance with 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) status.
2017 YOUR INVESTMENT: EARLY BIRDS $400 OFF GOING ON NOW! We are proud to offer various price points and payment plans to be more inclusive. $500 deposit saves your spot in our tribe. Please e-mail email@example.com to inquire.
All rooms with AC & private bath
2018 YOUR INVESTMENT:
All rooms with AC
Triple room with Shared Bath: $3,800
Double room Shared Bath: $4,499
Queen Bungalow Double Private Bath: $5,100
Single room Shared Bath: $4,699
Single King Bungalow Private Bath: $6,800
NON-Residential: $1599 (Includes use of facilities + training)
▪ 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Training
▪ 200+ Page Training Manual
▪ On-going mentoring & teacher tools
▪ Vision Board
▪ 21 nights accommodation
**3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free, and other options available
**Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
Cacao Ceremony Plant Medicine: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
▪ Daily meditation
▪ Time for Exploration and Relaxation
▪ Basic Spanish language class
▪ 2 social hours on select evenings
▪ Yoga mats and all props
▪ Free WiFi
▪ A special eco-friendly goodie bag with loving gifts
▪ Fire & Water rituals aligned with the Moon cycles
▪ Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
▪ Airfare to and from the training site
▪ Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
▪ Spa treatments
E-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please include: name, emergency contact, address, city/state, zip, day/night phone, cell phone, and email address.
Step 1: Please tell us more about your yoga practice:
How long have you been taking yoga classes and/or practicing?
Who have been your most influential teachers and why?
List any trainings, intensives, or retreats attended and why?
What style(s) of yoga do you practice?
How often and how long do you practice?
Step 2: Why do you want to take this program?
Why do you want to be a certified yoga teacher?
What are your expectations for the training? What do you hope to gain, learn, or improve?
Do you teach yoga now? If so, please describe in detail.
If you plan on teaching after completing the program, why do you want to teach yoga?
Step 3: What does yoga mean to you?
Describe how your life has been impacted by practicing yoga.
Tell us about your hobbies, interests, community service, etc.
Describe your physical health (major illnesses, surgeries, physical conditions).
Tell us about your emotional and mental health
Do you have a support network of friends or therapist?
Does your family support this journey you’ve decided to take?
This program requires a significant time commitment. Do you have any other major commitments (grad school, 2 jobs, etc.) that would prevent you from participating fully?
WHAT IS ALCHEMY OF YOGA?
Alchemy of Yoga. Chapter 2, Verse 1 of the Yoga Sutras sets forth how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. “Tapas svadhyaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga.” Translated to mean that yoga helps us transform ourselves on three levels:
1. Physical Alchemy – Tapas: Ignites the changes we want to make in our lives. It is about the getting fired up and passionate. Literally it means heating the body through moving and breathing in the vinyasa.
2. Mental Alchemy – Svadhaya: While we are following the discipline of tapas and engaging in physical practice to help move our stuck energy we are watching ourselves. In yoga we study the self to learn about the self. Here the mental alchemy is through self-observation. We witness what is going on in our thoughts, what are we thinking. We tune in to our intuition to enhance clarity and harmony between what we think, say and do. We remember to remember who we really are. Through this, our ego softens from being I centered to seeing our interconnectedness to all things, people, nature, energies. We humbly realize our nature of union in this interweb.
3. Spiritual Alchemy – Ishvara Pranidhana: As we are doing and watching, we let go of the ego of judgment. We move beyond wanting life to be different and begin to feel the surrender that allows what is being offered to mix together. We practice ishvara pranidhana as we trust the universal intelligence that hugs us from all directions to know what it is doing. Once we find this trust, we begin to believe that beauty and goodness are within us flowing non-stop. We understand that there is no reason to stop this flow for its natural current is to align with the current of grace that is everywhere outside us. Beauty becomes our way of life. Happiness becomes our natural alchemy once again.
16 Feb 12:00 - 23 Feb 16:00
16 Feb 12:00 - 23 Feb 16:00
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort
SOUL FIRE: a movement retreat Ignite... Indulge... Inspire... ABOUT Join the dynamic trio of Lola Manekin, Dana Hood and Christina Wolf for an unforgettable 7 day retreat... ➧ More info